Feb 11, 2012

DIY: Blue Leopard Print White Denim Shorts



Today, I made this leopard print white denim shorts! It's really easy to make!

Here's what you'll need:
1-Old pair of jeans (I used my old MNG white denim) and leopard print fabric (I used my old MNG blue leopard print tee)
2-Scissors, Sewing Machine (OR fabric glue), Iron, Pen, and Tracing paper

Instructions:
 1-Try on jeans and determine how short you want them. Pin a safety pin at the desired length. If you plan on making cuffed shorts as I did, leave an extra 2-3 inches of length for folding. Lay them flat and cut each leg at a V shape. Try on them, and fold them as the lenght you like and pin them.
2-Use a tracing paper to sketch out a pattern. Use the pattern pieces to cut the leopard print fabric. Sew along the edges of pieces. Turn the shorts right side out and iron them.

Voila! You're done! :)

1 comment: