May 24, 2012
DIY Tie Dye Denim
This week I bleached an old pair of black jeans. They turned out great!
Here's what you'll need:
-a pair of jeans
1. Wet jeans with water & wring out
2. Use as many as much rubber and tie the jeans by starting with the legs. (Less bands mean more bleached jeans will be)
3. Fill half of the bucket with water and put in half of the bleach.
4. Put something heavy on jeans to keep the jeans submersed
5. And wait...
6. Once denim as light as you'd like, take the rubber bands out, and rinse your denim with cold water.
7. Put them to the washing machine and let them air dry.